According to the VLCT Handbook: there is no charge for  “Filing and indexing a termination statement from a secured party, including sending or delivering the Financing Statement.”


Richard C. Liebert

Town Clerk

Braintree, VT  05060


-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Covalla
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 1:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UCC



What is the charge for a UCC release or discharge?


Mt Holly TC