Walden School has DSL from Fairpoint (they've served Walden since long
before they bought out Verizon land lines across VT).
They have a closet/shack a few tenths of a mile, along Route 15 near
where the road to the school turns off. So we get pretty much whatever
speed they push to that point. It'd be great to have a connection over
which we could be streaming video, the secretary could be listening to
the radio, we could replace (or augment) the phones ... with a stable
higher-speed connection.

The other schools in Caledonia Central SU are Danville, with whom I
think they still share an internet connection (though the CCSU offices
moved to the other side of Route 2 recently, so I don't know if
arrangements changed as a result). Barnet has, I think a satellite
connection with which they're not very happy. Don't know what Peacham has.

John Rapoza handles networking for Danville and CCSU. Superintendent
Martha Tucker could tell you who to contact for Barnet and Peacham.

Sigurd Andersen