Doug,
We are using Powerschool on a windows server and so far no major issues.
After the last upgrade we had a few bugs to work out but managed to get
through. We use webgrade and teachers are logging it and doing grades and
attendance. Students are now choosing their schedules for next year and so
far thing are good.  Could your repeated crashes have something to do with
automatic updates? I know Apple will update you to death. Doesn't it reboot
everytime that happens?

Robin

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 8:06 AM, .  I know Apple will update you to deathDoug
Holcomb <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Since installing PowerSchool on a Mac OSX server, we have repeated
> crashes.  The system just seems to stop functioning, or the grade book
> portion stops functioning while the admin side works just fine.  Has anyone
> had the pleasure of working with both an OSX and Windows Server?  Which
> works best?
>
> Any input is appreciated.
>

> Doug Holcomb
> Director of Information Technology
> Springfield School District
> 802-885-7921

Robin
The best way to forget your troubles -wear tight shoes