Since Google had announced it will stop supporting uploads to Google Video
http://video.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=138275
I'm starting to look for safe ways to share video within a community.

Some suggested  opensource software on your own server
http://www.ostube.de/en/ostube

anyone have any experiences with this other solution.

Lucie