Hi list,
I'm interested in demoing the new GlobalClassroom to any districts, schools,
groups or individuals during the week of March 2nd.  I'll be based out of
Lyndonville primarily, but am available to meet around the state.

Since Sept 07 (the last time I showcased our free Moodle project around the
state) our system has changed significantly and is much simpler to utilize
for teachers and students.  The basic Moodle unpinning is still the same,
but our interface and ease of use have improved significantly.  The platform
is still free for teachers, though we're building some optional upgrades
that schools and districts may be interested (custom banners, login pages,
public catalogs) for pay to sustain our business.

So, if anyone is interested in learning about Moodle, or would like a guest
to come showcase Moodle's capabilities please contact me to schedule a time
(March 2nd through 6th anytime except Thursday the 5th from noon-430pm).

I can:

   - Provide an Introduction to Moodle for teachers interested in getting
   started
   - Showcase Real examples of how it's being used around the country
   - Focus on a specific module or format
   - Help build a professional development tool
   - Showcase GlobalClassroom's own features designed to make Moodle
   administration easier.

Any combination of the above tailored to you.  Contact me directly off list
if you're interested.  [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

--
Joseph Thibault
VP of Curriculum

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Skype:  joseph.thibault
Cell:  (802) 578-7422
Blog: http://theglobalclassroom.blogspot.com

This information may be privileged or confidential and is intended for use
solely by the person(s) named above. Review of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited; and distribution
or duplication of this communication may not be made without the prior
consent of the sender.