Thanks for the reminder on this: we had similar issues with the way that GE4
mapped local application data when we copied default profile information (as
discussed in other threads). It appears that for each new user, the
application tries to store data in the profile of the user who installed it.

Our Tech created a workaround (attached) that has worked for version 4. We
have not upgraded to 5 yet, but will be testing it before we do. Or should
we wait?

Thanks for sharing the conversation,

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator