Symantec antivirus reports that the Produkey utility is malware, but that
didn't surprise me much, the utility would obviously be useful to someone
who's purpose for recovering those keys was less than legal.

I tried using the lspfix utility yesterday on a machine that was having
network problems, it reported there was a problem, but when you click the
finish button, it didn't fix it as it said it would.  Turns out, since the
machine had XP SP2 installed, there's another easy way to fix the LSP
chain, just type "netsh winsock reset" at a command prompt.  That worked.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418