Re:  Steve and Moodle.  Wow!  Thanks so much.  I guess I should have taken
your workshops!  Will you be offering them again next year?  BTW, thanks
to everyone else who has contributed ideas to this thread.  I've
incorporated several new ideas into our tech plan.  Writing that plan can
be a great opportunity to dream!

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on