Hey all:

I have a pretty good range of examples for my purposes on the broadband question I asked earlier.  Thanks for the assistance on this.. Due to the response, I think I'll create something a bit more formal here soon and solicit that information in a format that I can aggregate.  I just needed a few examples to show the telecommunications folks at how diverse our access is across the state..If you have not responded yet today, perhaps you could hold that info until I can create something a bit more formal.

Again.. thanks for the responses.

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator