Rebecca,
I have a snowball and we like it very much.  We are using it for Podcasts and we have a student who remotely contacts teachers and the teachers use it when Skyping with him.  Works great, looks funky - so if you want to be recording discreetly this is not the one to use, usb plugin with no issues recognizing it on mac or PC.

Jean

>>> Rebecca Machia <[log in to unmask]> 2/5/2009 8:00 AM >>>
Has anyone used the Snowball and if so could you post a mini-review (how do
you like it)?

Also, has anyone seen/used the new Mickey mic for iPods?