Folks,

The conference Craig is referring to is the old SB Pizza Conference.  The SB’s admins have given me the nod to host the Pizza Conference on May 22nd… w00t!

As Craig said, we’re looking for topics and presentations and please send your ideas to  Vince Gonillo - [log in to unmask] who so foolishly bravely volunteered to collect the information and bring it to the next pizza meeting so we can set a schedule.   I’d like to do a session on MythTV and VLC if there is any interest.

How about we do T-Shirts this year, every attendee gets a conference T-Shirt?

 Get those ideas to Vince!

Mike

[log in to unmask]" alt="batman_yellow_50x50.jpg">

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403

Direct: (802) 652-7298