Sorry, Ed,
Both of my possibilities opted out.  But, I did talk to Lisa and will be helping her with the presentation you asked her to do.
Joanne

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.

>>> Ed Barry <[log in to unmask]> 2/9/2009 8:55 AM >>>
Hi Everyone:

	Starting to get close to deadline for Dynamic Landscape proposals.  Lets
please get them in SOON!!!

	Thanks.

	Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227