From: "Roger Lebovitz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:13:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: SIS Search Updates

We have looked closely at PowerSchool, MMS and Infinite Campus in our search
to replace SASI here at CCSU.

At this point we are ready to choose two of the above three and do some more
intensive comparisons, etc.

Would any of the other SASI districts/schools mind sharing where they are at
with choosing a new SIS?

Thanks

Roger Lebovitz
Chiittenden Central SU