Great news on the location...I'm with you on the strike out verbiage.  Right now it looks like we have 3 topics as one note was sent directly to me.
I'll send out more info in the AM.

Vince

-----Original Message-----
From: Darth Vader <[log in to unmask]>
To: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]>

Sent: 2/9/2009 9:07:45 AM
Subject: Re: ??Tech Conference in May?? - Call for Presentations

Folks,

The conference Craig is referring to is the old SB Pizza Conference.
The SB's admins have given me the nod to host the Pizza Conference on
May 22nd... w00t!

As Craig said, we're looking for topics and presentations and please
send your ideas to  Vince Gonillo - [log in to unmask] who so foolishly
bravely volunteered to collect the information and bring it to the next
pizza meeting so we can set a schedule.   I'd like to do a session on
MythTV and VLC if there is any interest.

How about we do T-Shirts this year, every attendee gets a conference
T-Shirt?

 Get those ideas to Vince!

Mike

Michael Vining, SB Network Services