Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 14:15, Cynthia Powers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was told to use the 499 one for all 3 things.  Is this going to make a difference in the 486s we filled.  I barely got those to go through.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Bryan Thompson
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: fairpoint spin help urgent

Are you sure about this?

I called Fairpoint and I was told to use 143032499 for Internet and Long Distance, and 143032500 for local.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 09:00, Steve Jarrett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Only one SPIN for Fairpoint for both data lines and phones - 143032500

>>> Jane Wilde <[log in to unmask]> 2/11/2009 8:52 AM >>>

Hi all,
Can someone tell what the Fairpoint SPIN number is for erate.  I'm not
sure if there is only one or two.  I only need the spin for telephone
service.
Thanks a bundle.
Jane

Jane Wilde
Brattleboro Town Elementary Schools, Technology Consultant

Absolute Computing Solutions
PO Box 221
Marlboro, VT 05344
802/257-2428