I have been sifting through the archives for a 2007 discussion about user
profiles, specifically managing the accumulation of profiles in XP. We work
hard to make sure Default Profiles have all of the application settings set
the way we want them (and hopefully most convenient for the user), but that
means when we need to change some of those settings we need to delete all
existing profiles.

Didnšt someone (Bjorn?) have a nifty script for deleting all but the Admin,
All Users, and Default User profiles in Docs & Settings?

Thanks,

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools