There is a Windows resource kit from Microsoft called delprof.exe that
will delete cached profiles.

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Hall
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Deleting user profiles

I have been sifting through the archives for a 2007 discussion about
user profiles, specifically managing the accumulation of profiles in XP.
We work hard to make sure Default Profiles have all of the application
settings set the way we want them (and hopefully most convenient for the
user), but that means when we need to change some of those settings we
need to delete all existing profiles.

Didn't someone (Bjorn?) have a nifty script for deleting all but the
Admin, All Users, and Default User profiles in Docs & Settings?

Thanks,

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools