From: "Eric Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:50:43 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Deleting user profiles

I have been sifting through the archives for a 2007 discussion about user profiles, specifically managing the accumulation of profiles in XP. We work hard to make sure Default Profiles have all of the application settings set the way we want them (and hopefully most convenient for the user), but that means when we need to change some of those settings we need to delete all existing profiles.

Didn’t someone (Bjorn?) have a nifty script for deleting all but the Admin, All Users, and Default User profiles in Docs & Settings?

Thanks,

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools