Hi list,

I'm interested in demoing the new GlobalClassroom to any districts, schools, groups or individuals during the week of March 2nd.  I'll be based out of Lyndonville primarily, but am available to meet around the state.

Since Sept 07 (the last time I showcased our free Moodle project around the state) our system has changed significantly and is much simpler to utilize for teachers and students.  The basic Moodle unpinning is still the same, but our interface and ease of use have improved significantly.  The platform is still free for teachers, though we're building some optional upgrades that schools and districts may be interested (custom banners, login pages, public catalogs) for pay to sustain our business.

So, if anyone is interested in learning about Moodle, or would like a guest to come showcase Moodle's capabilities please contact me to schedule a time (March 2nd through 6th anytime except Thursday the 5th from noon-430pm).

I can:
Any combination of the above tailored to you.  Contact me directly off list if you're interested.  [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

--
Joseph Thibault
VP of Curriculum

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Skype:  joseph.thibault
Cell:  (802) 578-7422
Blog: http://theglobalclassroom.blogspot.com

This information may be privileged or confidential and is intended for use solely by the person(s) named above. Review of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited; and distribution or duplication of this communication may not be made without the prior consent of the sender.