On Feb 21, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Diane Lemieux wrote:

Lauren,
We're thinking of using VCAT for formative assessment.
Some districts also use Aimsweb.
Diane

Diane Lemieux

http://www.vrbo.com/174903

Associate Principal   SATEC

Tech Coord.   Franklin Central Supervisory Union
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.

Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead (19011978)

From: Lauren Parren <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 9:32:15 PM
Subject: formative assessment

We are working on our tech plan.  Does anyone have good examples for using technology for formative assessment?  We've mentioned "clickers" for smartboard-type devices, and I mentioned using wikis via email notification.  What else are people envisioning over the next 3 years?

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
 802-453-2333  x 1119