BB wrote:

>On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Marc Chrusch wrote:
>
>Oh. That's what you meant. From the subject I thought this was going
>to be another one of those polyg stories.
>;-)
>
>No, that's "A Night with the Wives"

Just a reminder that the sister wives take turns as to which night
they spend with the husband, and there is a schedule established. "A
Night with the Wives" would be more like a date or a family evening.
Watch "Big Love" on HBO - they pretty much get the details right,
esp. the distinctions between FLDS and official, mainstream LDS.

-mc