No, that was the Quechee Ski Hill, owned by the Quechee Club.

Compare trail maps, including lift set-ups:

http://www.quecheeclub.com/facility/skiing/SkiBrochure08.pdf
and
http://www.twinfarms.com/images/small_map.jpg

Note, too, in the NYT article that Sonnenberg/Twin Farms only has a poma.

More on the Quechee Club: http://www.quecheeclub.com/facility/skiing/index.shtml

--Matt K.