No sign marring the tree that directs you to this line.  I know the tree
that Duffy used to find the line - last time I saw it there was the smallest
piece of survey tape on it.  We didn't pass it, Roger.  But I think you're
both speaking of the same area. Snowboarders can definitely get there - you
just have to be comfortable traversing.  Bruno, K, Chris Nelson, and a few
others I've ridden with have no problem whatsoever traversing out to that
line.