Easter it is!
I was trying to work out how to get it all together in 10 days.  Doable,
but a lot could go wrong.
Massif du sud closes that weekend, and is open Thur through Sun.  I
still want to start in the eastern townships.
A lot of the Quebec areas close that weekend, so the start may be on Wed
at Orford.

Leigh Daboll wrote:
<snip>
> My two cents is to scedule the trip late in the season around Easter. Presidents week would be choice number two but the timeline is short (no crowds and $25 lift tikets are great that week

<snip>