The tree grows at a very strange angle, curving sorta like a sickle.
In a real good snow year, it gets buried.... Unless someone has done
some trimming in the last 5 years, it takes a bushwhack through some
dense vegetation just to find it. When/if you do, it's all downhill
from there. Clear enough?

;)