Gotta chime in with the phat is good crowd. My every day boards are now 100mm plus. Today those boards did a pretty fair impression of mogul skis

Unless you are racing, if 90mm or less feels right, you're on the wrong run. ;-))

Leigh
------Original Message------
From: Jono G.
Sender: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
To: [log in to unmask]
ReplyTo: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
Sent: Feb 2, 2009 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] What's Fat? and Personal preference

i gotta say... there's a lot of different skis out there now, and seemingly
infinite opinions.  that's why demoing skis is a GOOD thing.  i wouldn't
hold anyone back from trying something new, and if you haven't tried newer
fat skis- whether flat camber, reverse camber or traditional cambered- don't
knock it until you've tried it.

go try 'em out yourself.  what ya got to lose?