oops, meant Thurs, Sat and Sun

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Jai Macker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Great weekend. Saturday was the best of the year for me at least so far with the light foot of powder sitting perfectly on the wind packed two feet from wed night/thurs. Here is a vid that includes pictures and vid clips from Josh, non-lister Greg and myself spanning Thursday, Friday and Saturday. First attempt making a vid like this.

http://www.vimeo.com/3082351