The snow over the past few days has really not been all that great. I'd
officialy like to jump on the Eye-Or bandwagon, although there doesn't seem
to be much room. Although you think that you may have enjoyed skiing all of
this snow, you really are not having as much fun as you think you are...and
you know who you are.

For instance, Fridsay, we had to traverse futher than I thought possible, then
sidestep up up up to traverse about 20 minutes more. Ben led the way to a
scalloped ditch. When we arrived, Dan found a dicey entrance that led to an
icy spot :
http://tinyurl.com/b9t5vf

But Ben was amused to see him grab some puckerbush and hold on for dear
life:
http://tinyurl.com/arhlvq

Looking down:
http://tinyurl.com/ad9mht

Looking up:
http://tinyurl.com/ad9mht

Dan getting down:
http://tinyurl.com/bwzrqz

And exiting the ditch right:
http://tinyurl.com/cnk436

Everywhere - simply just inadquate coverage. Ben, in front of the camera for
a change, getting down the ditch:
http://tinyurl.com/chhh9s
http://tinyurl.com/d3kjfu
http://tinyurl.com/bods8g

Later Ben found more bony coverage. In this photo, he skiied right over a
hidden rock:
http://tinyurl.com/bods8g
http://tinyurl.com/dnbko9

bp