From: Tag <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:04:35 AM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] stratton lift/lodging for $29.50 a day

Leigh:

I'm not interested in a deal with you. I'll keep responding and commenting
as long as someone who doesn't know how to use the equipment keeps
recommending the equipment.

Instead of taking one of those trips, you would be better served in spending
the money necessary to get some good instruction. A Harb/PMTS camp would be
good or one of Rob and Eric's camps. Even a series of Privates or groups
with someone good would be of great benefit to you. I don't  know a good
skier who isn't always looking to improve.

FYI, I'm not singling you out. This is a common mindset. Many people do not
know what good skiing looks like or feels like and more importantly don't
have an accurate self image of their own skiing. If you're a person that
only skis a couple of times a year then I can understand being happy with
just going out and hacking around. If you're someone who spends as much time
and money on it as many on this list do then I don't get it.