Furthermore, it's supposed to be Camel's RUMP, not Camel's Hump.  This is per the Allen family who coined it for that mountain.

Just got outta' droning 55 hours in 5 days including some savage multi-tasking today - conducted a design session while solving a production problem and when Ms. Executive Eye Candy walked in I successfully kept my eyes ABOVE the Mendoza Line.  Got outta' the cubicle (the NPMB.com calendar and Backcountry Mag calendar keeps my sanity there) at 17:00:00:007 and into the Silver Bullet and fired off the twin (one on each side) booster rockets coming outta' the Natick Toll Booth and then deployed the revolving (360 degrees) machine gun turret on top of my truck on Route 9 (I suspected the Westborough Toll Booth was too much of a zoo) to plow through the road rage, picked up biofuel (aka beer) and multi-tasked again in my condo by waxing my skis and the kitchen floor simultaneously.
Now the weekend begins as 2 hot dogs and a non-caffeinated Diet Pepsi await me at the Purmort NH ExxonTruck Stop and I'm ready to hit that wall of snow that hits ya' on that steep hill past Exit 3 (I highly recommend the homemade chocolate chip cookies at the Shell station there ....... yes, I have this I-89 Diet Plan down, man) which is the best thing that can happen 'cuz if it's Hell on The Highway, then it'll be Heaven on The Hill.  I can feel those untracked powder turns on Panther @ 0830 right now .......

Mark P. Renson

From: Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 11:59:04 AM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Valentines on the Crouching Lion

If you were to spell my name a million times, Mat or Mathew, even
though you and I both know who you're referring to, you'd be wrong.

Calling the mountain Couching Lion recalls and celebrates the ancient
history of this land.  Misspelling it shows and propagates ignorance
and/or laziness.  So, the choice is yours: celebrate the
Quadracentennial of our majestic mountain's European discovery by
Samuel de Champlain; or join the Philistines, who say "nucular" and
"irregardless," write "your" instead of "you're."  Independent
thinking is a feeble excuse for mediocrity.

--Matt K.