Okemo's numbers match what Tag wrote below - so it's not isolated to Stratton.  Sunday was very close to a record day for Okemo though.

Rode the lift with a guy on Saturday who told me he waited till Thursday to pull the trigger on coming up for this weekend and had no problem securing a room in the Jackson Gore Inn - unheard of in the previous years that the Inn has been open.

Brad