I'd rather see a Stowe-Smuggs combo race, if I had my way.

It would involve the Gondi side, Spruce, Sterling and Route 108, not
necessarily in that order. The only real annoyance would be
negotiating 108 (Over Easy Transfer Lift?), but that could be
mitigated by having competitors finish the first leg on Gondi and then
run across the entrance to the main lot to the dirtbag lot (some
asphalt skipping would be necessary), and skin up and over 108, then
back up and over Sterling, over to Spruce to end at the base of
Spruce.

What am I saying, that sounds miserable.

Evan