On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:01:10 -0500, Jumpin_Jimmy
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>So you were the guy on the funny tipped "trab" skis looking for his friends on
>the West side? Ever find em?

Yes, the "Duo" tip -- great for attaching skins!  Not quite sure what other
benefits Trab purports for them.  (If you still have the AMC Outdoors mag from
a couple months ago, look very closely at the ski tips in the picture of the NSP
avy instructor jumping on the R-Block.)

Just after I passed you guys, I finally came into radio contact with them --
they had gotten a very late start and hence were still very far down the trail.