From: telenaut <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:06:52 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] OT: surf report

Mark P. Renson wrote on 2/13/09 12:44 PM:

where's a good place to mail order paddling gear?

I like nrsweb.com for their broad selection and helpful phone service.

coloradokayak.com sometimes has better prices.

And if by any chance youóre looking for a skirt, do not fail to go to these guys...
http://skirtworks.com/index.php
Best quality, friendliest service.

Last night in the wilds of the Brookline HS pool, it was "C-to-J" and they more I simplify, the better I roll.

Simple sounds good, Mark.
My latest ocean boat roll goal is to get my torso back up to vertical faster. Was out practicing in the surf Wednesday and the new-style (for me) back deck rolls were working fine, except Iód come up, leaning back, then the next wave would come and flip me vertical on my stern. Over and ínikcirf over. Got real old.
One guy says I should duct tape a picture of Angelina Jolie to my bow to make me lean forward as soon as I come up.

--an