From: telenaut <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:06:52 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] OT: surf report

Mark P. Renson wrote on 2/13/09 12:44 PM:

where's a good place to mail order paddling gear?

I like nrsweb.com for their broad selection and helpful phone service.

coloradokayak.com sometimes has better prices.

And if by any chance you˘re looking for a skirt, do not fail to go to these guys...
http://skirtworks.com/index.php
Best quality, friendliest service.

Last night in the wilds of the Brookline HS pool, it was "C-to-J" and they more I simplify, the better I roll.

Simple sounds good, Mark.
My latest ocean boat roll goal is to get my torso back up to vertical faster. Was out practicing in the surf Wednesday and the new-style (for me) back deck rolls were working fine, except I˘d come up, leaning back, then the next wave would come and flip me vertical on my stern. Over and ˇnikcirf over. Got real old.
One guy says I should duct tape a picture of Angelina Jolie to my bow to make me lean forward as soon as I come up.

--an