Apologies for duplicate messages.

---Forwarded Message---

Hi,

Though Middlebury College will be sending out some publicity, I thought
I'd quickly send this note. David Hackett Fischer will deliver the 36th
Charles S. Grant Memorial Lecture on Sunday, April 19, at 4pm, Dana
Auditorium, Middlebury College. Dana is on College Street (#125) and
parking is easy. His topic: "A War for Peace: Champlain and the Mohawk."

With luck, I'll attach the program proof and excerpts from some reviews
of his "Champlain's Dream."

I'll be grateful if you would bring this to the attention of colleagues
at the Center.

Best,
Travis Beal Jacobs
Fletcher D. Proctor Professor
Emeritus of American History

---End of Forwarded Message---

Kristin Peterson-Ishaq
Coordinator, Center for Research on Vermont
     and Vermont Studies Program
University of Vermont
589 Main Street, Nolin House
Burlington, VT  05401-3439
Email: <[log in to unmask]>; Telephone: 802-656-8363
Web site: <www.uvm.edu/~crvt>