Dear VTASCE Section Member/VT Engineer,

I have two announcements for you.......

1) VTASCE's March meeting is March 26, 2009  on the University of Vermont's
Campus at the Waterman Manor.  The meeting will be a panel discussion on
Energy Efficiency and Reducing Carbon Footprint through efficient
transportation systems and efficient commercial/residential building
design.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our New England
Council Delegate, Gene Sevi at Norwich University ([log in to unmask]), our
Secretary, Bernie Gagnon at the Town of Shelburne (*[log in to unmask]*) or
me.  Bernie is also taking the RSVP's which are due by March 19,  2009 (THIS
THURSDAY).  Please Reply to Bernie at *[log in to unmask] *for the RSVP.

2) ACEC/VT is hosting a day long seminar series entitled "Weathering the
Recession" being held on April 8th from 9:00am to 3:00pm up at the *Sheraton
Burlington Hotel & Conference **Center* in South Burlington, VT.   There are
four sessions being held during the day.  See the attached flyer for more
information.

Thank you and I hope to see you at our March meeting in Burlington on March
26th!

Best Regards,
Shawn

______________________________________