I should be able to attend tomorrow.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
SRAM Development
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>">Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Meeting tomorrow
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hi all!

Just a reminder that we will be meeting tomorrow, March 18 @ 7pm in
Votey 254 to go over the details for our oven building project. If the
weather stays nice we will hopefully start building Sunday. We'll keep
you posted with building dates, but please try and attend tomorrow
night!

Also, if you are interested in running for an elected office for next
year, elections are just one week away! Please make sure you email me
your name and what office you are interested in running for. Please
come prepared to our meeting Wednesday March 25 with a brief
presentation of yourself for the club. We will be voting at this
meeting so it is important that all active members attend!

More later--see you all tomorrow!

Abby