Yes, and let's hope for some sunny weather!   Since all the all the student
members got all their homework done :),  good day for
some relaxation.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Nathan Bonneau
             Dagesse
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         Re: Today's Oven Building Update

             03/22/2009 10:57
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

I think that is the best call; TO cancel the oven building for today.
Let's plan on working on it next weekend.

Nate