Yes, and let's hope for some sunny weather! Since all the all the student members got all their homework done :), good day for
some relaxation.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Nathan Bonneau Dagesse <<a href=[log in to unmask]>">Nathan Bonneau Dagesse <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Re: Today's Oven Building Update

I think that is the best call; TO cancel the oven building for today.
Let's plan on working on it next weekend.

Nate