I'll be attending an all day state science fair on Saturday.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Oven building

             03/26/2009 09:44
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi everyone,

   So there has been a little back and forth about the oven location.
There may be some more contigencies arising that we will have to deal
with.  I will let you know when we know if we can 100% move forward
and if the site location is changed.
   That being said, if we can build this weekend would it change
people's sign up times if we had to move it to Saturday, rather than
sunday?  It may rain on sunday, but saturday looks ok.  Look for an
email by tomorrow on the exact plan of action.

Jacquie