Dear VTASCE Section Member/VT Engineer,

I have two announcements for you.......

1) VTASCE's March meeting is March 26, 2009  on the University of Vermont's Campus at the Waterman Manor.  The meeting will be a panel discussion on Energy Efficiency and Reducing Carbon Footprint through efficient transportation systems and efficient commercial/residential building design.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our New England Council Delegate, Gene Sevi at Norwich University ([log in to unmask]), our Secretary, Bernie Gagnon at the Town of Shelburne ([log in to unmask]) or me.  Bernie is also taking the RSVP's which are due by March 19,  2009 (THIS THURSDAY).  Please Reply to Bernie at [log in to unmask] for the RSVP.

2) ACEC/VT is hosting a day long seminar series entitled "Weathering the Recession" being held on April 8th from 9:00am to 3:00pm up at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center in South Burlington, VT.   There are four sessions being held during the day.  See the attached flyer for more information.

Thank you and I hope to see you at our March meeting in Burlington on March 26th!

Best Regards,

Shawn

______________________________________

Shawn P. Kelley, Ph.D.