We need to perform upgrades (software and memory) on two of our core
fileservers between 5:00 and 6:30 AM this Friday, March 13th 2009.

This affects "zoo" home directories, as well as user and departmental
websites. This will not affect Email or CAMPUS files services ('files').

The UVM website relies on the central storage for content, and will be
unavailable as well.  We will have a temporary simple site available for
the front-page during the maintenance window.

zoofiles/zoosecure share mapping will be unavailable.

SSH logins to zoo.uvm.edu will not work.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Mike