Good Morning, All,

    Does anyone

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Dictation software
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:34:32 -0500
From: Richard Fanus <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

David

We have an employee in CALS who as part of an ADA accommodation, we are
looking to provide dictation software.  Through the Access office we have
looked at Dragon Dictation software but have some unanswered questions on
how it works with the MS Access database.  Do you know of anyone on campus
who is using this software (version 9 or 10) with MS Access?  The people in
the Access office do not use this with MS Access and could not answer some
of the questions that we have.

As an alternative, do you know of other dictation software that works well
with databases, specifically MS Access?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
Skip