Should we be having our folks take some kind of action?  I am running the
Windows Live OneCare safety scanner.  It has been running for about two
hours and isn't even half done.  Is there something quicker, like Stinger
that would work for this particular problem?  Should this have bee caught
by NODE32, assuming it is running and up to date?

Larry Kost