Folks,

I've heard that school technology resources need to be available from
anywhere in the world at any time.  People have to work on SpEdDoc from
home.  There is no alternative to doing report cards on the school SI
system from the comfort of your arm chair.  Centralized servers are
hosting databases that workers must have access to from every building
in the district.  Email and private storage are necessary for educators
and students to access from home.

So, what do we need to know to make this a reality?

What are the obstacles?

Who would you like to ask questions of?

How can we serve your needs in a 50 minute session at the Pizza People
Conference May 22nd?

Questioningly yours
Craig