-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ed Barry
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 7:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Update - DL 2009

Dynamic Landscapes - 2009

It's that time of year.... lets get registered!  Please try to get as
many regular classroom teachers as possible from your school to attend
this great conference.

Who wouldn't benefit from....

Ning, Jing, &Ring-a-Ding Ding:  Fun with Web 2.0 Lisa Fernald

Come to this hands-on Web 2.0 session and have a ton offun!!  This is a
"PlaySession."  You will play with allsorts of Web 2.0 tools.  We wills
pend time with Ning, a social networking creation tool that isn't
difficult at all to use.  We will create fun and colorful word clouds
with Wordle.  Next on to Jing, which we will use to create a short video
by capturing what is on our screen.  Would you likes omething Delicious?

We'll play with that too... social bookmarking.  On to YouTube and/or
TeacherTube where we will find great videos.   I will probably throw in
few surprises along the way.

If you plan to bring a laptop please download Jing prior to the
workshop.
www.jingproject.com/

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227

disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete
all copies of the original message.

believed to be clean.