Speaking of Mac imaging.  I've been successful in setting up NetBoot on
our old Mac Server.  Then I set up DeployStudio (www.deployStudio.com)
which will pull and push drive images (including BootCamp partitions)
and auto configure my Macs.  Though I'm still hammering out some of the
kinks and mucking through its features (the documentation isn't all that
great) it does appear to be just plan awesome.  Deploy Studio is free as
well.

Anyone else using that?  I'd like to know how it's working for you.

Mike

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403