Speaking of Mac imaging.  I’ve been successful in setting up NetBoot on our old Mac Server.  Then I set up DeployStudio (www.deployStudio.com) which will pull and push drive images (including BootCamp partitions) and auto configure my Macs.  Though I’m still hammering out some of the kinks and mucking through its features (the documentation isn’t all that great) it does appear to be just plan awesome.  Deploy Studio is free as well.

Anyone else using that?  I’d like to know how it’s working for you.

Mike

batman_yellow_50x50.jpg

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District