Re: Mimio (more) Ditto on Bill’s comments:

Setup is easy, and allows for sharing between classrooms or easy re-deployment. We are looking at each team (3-4 rooms) having one to move around. Also great in rooms where there is no wall space to mount a board, PLUS you can still use the space for writing when you are not doing the Interactive thing.

PLUS easy to exchange or send back if there is a problem – 5 year warranty

Yes, permanent projector installation helps, but not essential

Software similar to SMART, with the exception of no marker functionality in other applications

Using pointer instead of fingers is no big deal, but takes a little practice. We’ve all been using our fingers longer! A little challenging with youngest students.

Cost effective ++++

Eric